Share SBS w/Family or Friends

Monday, December 31, 2007

Famed Butterbean conqueror and New York boxer Mitchell “Cigarette Man” Rose book release

Butterbean Conqueror Mitchell Rose Releases Book Titled “Mike Tyson Tried To Kill My Daddy”

Mitchell Rose (r) and Lou Savarese


Famed Butterbean conqueror and New York boxer Mitchell “Cigarette Man” Rose has released a book titled “Mike Tyson Tried to Kill My Daddy”. The book discusses Rose’s famed contest against then undefeated Butterbean, his street fight with boxing legend Mike Tyson, and many fascinating stories. In addition, Rose is selling a DVD that chronicles various events from his life, many intriguing tales and what the “Cigarette Man” has ventured off to following his boxing career.



“The book begins with how I started in the boxing industry. I detailed the journey of how I was a struggling fighter to a notable name overnight by destroying Butterbean as a heavy underdog in front of 20,000 people at Madison Square Garden. The Mike Tyson nightclub fight is also analyzed. I get into why the fight happened and what the aftermath was. The DVD has a lot of footage from Court TV involving the Tyson incident. The fans also get a look at my business enterprises, and footage from my amateur career”, said Rose.

The book can be purchased by emailing Mitchroseboxer@hotmail.com

No comments: