Share SBS w/Family or Friends

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Please pray for singer Houston Summers

Please pray for singer Houston Summers he's going threw really serious issues in his life right now, and the only way he's going to escape his problems (that we all may have) is with the strength of GOD. He's only 24yrs old.

Photobucket

Just think about the time when you needed help...and you didn't know what you we're going to do....That's the position this young man is in...Please pray for Houston that he gets well...Thank you God bless you all in Jesus name.


"Hello Saints, My name is Houstina Summers Sister of Capitol recording artist Houston Summers. I’m screaming out for prayer on behalf of my Brother who is too wounded to pray for himself. My Brother who is 24yrs old has had an album released in 2005 called, "Its Already Written”. Just a couple of months after that he suffered a nervous break down and gauged out his left eye. He prayed for healing for himself and I watched as God took heed and began to heal my Brother. However, in late 2007 the storm grew worst. At the time my Mother and fifteen year old Sister was living with my Brother. My mother was in between Jobs and Houston’s royalty checks grew slim. Eventually they were evicted. So, my Step dad took them in only to be rushed to the hospital a couple of days later. He was diagnosed with terminal cancer and they two were evicted. It was too much for my Brother and now he is sleeping on the streets of Los Angeles. He has turned to drinking and smoking as his comfort. I believe that God has a plan for him and will bring all of us out into victory. Yesterday my Mom and I scanned the inner Streets of Los Angeles to find a broken Houston leaping down the rainy streets. We found him cold, hungry and dirty. He didn’t want to come with us because he is afraid we are going to admit him to a mental hospital. He ran away from us and has been missing for two day. Please Pray, PLEASE!! Houston is a very special person and we can’t give up on him. Thank You"

No comments: