Share SBS w/Family or Friends

Thursday, February 14, 2008

JERMAIN TAYLOR "QUOTES" FROM LOS ANGELES PRESS CONFERENCE


" A lot of people have said to me, why don't I take a tune-up and get your confidence back. I don't need a tune-up to get my confidence back, I never lost my confidence. I can beat Kelly Pavlik."



"I choose do this rematch because I want to beat the guy who beat me. I don't want to waste anytime with any tune-up fights. That's what the fans want to see."

"This time when I get him in trouble I will finish him off. He won't get back up. I have no excuses, I lost the fight and I give Kelly Pavlik all the credit."



"I'm coming to fight, I got my butt kick the last time in that ring and I'm a better fighter because of the lost. We had a great training camp and I'm in good shape. I'm at the top of my game and I know I will come away with the victory."

"I took Kelly Pavlik for granted, I underestimated him and I learned something from the loss. I'm not taking anything away from him, but I'm coming to get back everything he took from me. I'm very focus for this fight, everything is on the line with me for this fight."



Tickets priced at $600, $400, $300, $200 and $100 are now on sale and available at any MGM Grand box office outlet. Tickets also are sold at all Las Vegas Ticketmaster locations (select Smith’s Food and Drug Centers, Macy’s West at the Fashion Show Mall and Ritmo Latino).
Ticket sales are limited to eight (8) per person. To charge by phone with a major credit card, call Ticketmaster at (702) 474-4000 or MGM Grand at (800) 929-1111.
Contact Your Local Cable or Satellite Provider To Order This Pay-Per-View Telecast.

No comments: