Share SBS w/Family or Friends

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Jaffa Ballogou Set For A Comeback!

Former WBC Super Middleweight International Champion and WBA title challenger Jaffa “The African Assassin” Ballogou 45-6 (39 KO’s) has announced he will to return to the ring in the near future. Ballogou, who had been sidelined by promotional issues since his last fight in June 2006 is close to inking with a new promoter and plans to set his sights on the best Light Heavyweights in the world.

(Photo Courtesy of Knockout Publicity)


“I have been on the shelf for a few years so my comeback will be exciting! I also have a new manager who has opened some doors for me. I need all the boxing fans to have confidence in me because “The African Assassin” can still do this! I have already begun training and my plans are to clean house in the Light Heavyweight division so once the opportunity arrives, I know I can make some serious noise at 175 lbs!”

Team Ballogou plans to make an announcement shortly about specifics of his return but in the meantime, fans can contact Jaffa at Myspace.com/JaffaBallogou

boxing, entertainment, fight sports, film, literary arts, mixed martial arts, nightlife, politics, special events, performing arts, sports, worldwide

No comments: