Share SBS w/Family or Friends

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

IBF CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPION STEVE “USS” CUNNINGHAM THANKS HIS FANS & GIVES AN UPDATE ON NEW VENTURES HIS 32ND BIRTHDAY


PHILADELPHA— Today on July 15th, IBF cruiserweight champion, Steve “USS” Cunningham is celebrating his 32nd birthday by doing what he does everyday and that’s train hard to prepare for his next title defense.

“I want thank God in Jesus name for another year of health for me and my family” said Cunningham who sports a record of 21-1 with eleven knockouts.

“I feel like I am getting better each day and I am excited to get back in the ring.”

“I want to thank my fans, some who have called and emailed me already to wish me a happy birthday and I just want to let them know I been training harder then ever while waiting for my next fight. My promoter Don King has been working hard to make some things happen but fights have fallen through due the other sides pricing themselves out of the fight.”

The champion is also pleased to announce two new ventures as fans can now purchase official USS Cunningham apparel by clicking www.cafepress.com/usscunningham where fans can buy anything from shirts & hats to clothes for infants plus a lot more.

The second venture is “Champ Camp” where Cunningham is giving fans a hands-on opportunity to train and take boxing lessons from the champ himself (SEE ATTACHEMNT FOR DETAILS)

Starlite Boxing's Sweetscience The Video Channel Online http://www.youtube.com/ELEmpress1

EL Boxing Empress Keisha Morrisey's Myspace http://www.myspace.com/Keishadivine

Honorable Keisha Morrisey http://www.keishamorrisey.com/

©®™ 2007, 2008 All photos by "EL Boxing Empress" Keisha Morrisey- Empire Morrisey Studios, for Bloodline Boxing Communications Entertainment and Starlite Boxing's Sweetscience Magnews-Online Publication all rights reserved

No comments: