Share SBS w/Family or Friends

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

MACK-PITTMAN; ENNIS-BROWNING PRESS CONFERENCE QUOTES

PHILADELPHIA— On Monday, the fighters that will compete in two co-features on an championship doubleheader that will take place at The National Guard Armory in Northeast Philadelphia met the media at The Philadelphia Inquirer/Daily News building in an anticipation of a championship doubleheader as four title will be on the line when Joey Eye Boxing presents Yusaf Mack taking on Omar Pittman in a ten round Light Heavyweight bout for the NABA & Pennsylvania state Light Heavyweight title.

The co-feature will pit Derek “Pooh” Ennis battling Troy Browning for the Pennsylvania State and USBA Regional Jr. Middleweight crowns.

Joey Eye (promoter)

“You got a guy from West Philly & North Philly coming at each other”

Troy Browning (20-2-1, 8 KO’s)

“I’m looking forward to the fight, I am in good shape. I am fighting a good talented fighter.”

“I am fighting the best young guys out there. That’s why I came back.”

Derek Ennis (15-2-1, 12 KO’s)

“I am here to fight. I trained to go ten”

“Hopefully a win will move me up. A win will have me going forward”

Omar Pittman (15-4-1, 8 KO’s)

“As of Friday, he’s my worst enemy. When I wake up Saturday, I may think different.”

“I’m just going to show the world that this is a spot I belong at.”

“I know Mack personally but I back down from nothing.”

“This is a chance for me to get back to where I belong and he is in my way.”

Yusaf Mack (25-2-2, 15 KO’s)

“I am going to take him to the last round and drown him to knock him out.”

“I never call another guy out from Philly, but you get what you ask for and he’s going to get it.”

“I am not going to let nobody blow my chance”

“If I don’t win, I don’t want to let my West Philly crowd down.”

The National Guard Armory is located on 2700 Southampton Road & Roosevelt Blvd. 1st bout is at 7:30 pm

Starlite Boxing's Sweetscience The Video Channel Online http://www.youtube.com/ELEmpress1

EL Boxing Empress Keisha Morrisey's Myspace http://www.myspace.com/Keishadivine

Honorable Keisha Morrisey http://www.keishamorrisey.com

©®™ 2007, 2008 All photos by "EL Boxing Empress" Keisha Morrisey- Empire Morrisey Studios, for Bloodline Boxing Communications Entertainment and Starlite Boxing's Sweetscience Magnews-Online Publication all rights reserved

No comments: