Share SBS w/Family or Friends

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Denis “Da Momma’s Boy” Douglin Return Bout Set for July 9!‏

Junior middleweight rising star Denis “Da Momma’s Boy” Douglin will return to the squared circle Saturday, July 9 when he battles an opponent to be named at Atlantic City’s famed Boardwalk Hall.

The bout will be his first since a shocking defeat against cement fisted spoiler Doel Carrasquillo in February. Since his lone setback, Douglin, 12-1 (8 KO’s), has spent countless hours in the gym honing his craft to become a better overall fighter.

“This sport is my life and I know another loss will destroy me” said Douglin, the 2008 National Golden Gloves Middleweight Champion. “I was overconfident in my last fight and I won’t let that happen again. I’m treating this fight like it’s a world title bout and that I have to shine.”

Tickets to the card, which is headlined by the Paul Williams-Erislandy Lara bout and also includes two world title fights, start at $50 and are available at ticketmaster.com. Douglin’s opponent will be announced shortly.

EL Boxing Empress See you at the Fights and Thank You for your time. EL Boxing Empress Online @ Twitter http://www.twitter.com/Keishamorrisey ©®™ 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 All photos other than specified by "EL Boxing Empress" Keisha Morrisey- Empire Morrisey Photo-Studios, KCKMT for Bloodline Boxing Communications Entertainment and Starlite Boxing's Sweetscience Magnews-Online Publication all rights reserved

No comments: