Share SBS w/Family or Friends

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

They make their Herman “Skip” Scott July 28th in Houston Texas



HERMAN SKIP SCOTT

Skip Scott is a gentleman in his mortgage business and a monster in the ring and wants to take his boxing business to huge heights (no pun intended for this 6’8” monster puncher) and his salesmanship to new heights looking for a new profession in sales. “I want to meet more people to continue to build my following so I am looking for work outside the ring where I can do that….sales and public relations. I feel I’m good at it and can bring a lot of exposure to the right people. My agent, Kerry Daigle and I are looking for the right fit,” Scott says with passion.

Scott had only 3 amateur fights as an amateur boxer competing in a Ringside Tournament in Kansas City and making it all the way to the finals. His contact sport experience comes from kickboxing where he won 75 amateur fights against only 5 defeats and was ranked number 3 in the United States. “I had an injury to my leg so I thought …..why not try boxing?” states Scott. “My trainers are Aaron Navarro and Bobby Benton out of Lou Savarese’ s Gym in downtown Houston where the best heavyweights in Texas train. The sparring is incredible with lots of different guys with different looks (Eugene Hill, Justin Jones, Fred Allen, Steve Collins and many others that constantly come in to train and spar),” concludes Scott.

With so little amateur experience to rely on, Scott says every fight is an important lesson. “I lost my pro debut to a real tough guy. He ended up winning his next 10. I hurt him in the first two rounds but was too inexperienced in knowing how to finish him off. I threw a hundred punches in each of the first two rounds and wore myself down.” Scott has since run off thirteen consecutive victories including his last two with devastating knockouts.


Scott also has what he calls his secret weapon, NSA’s Juice Plus Fruit and Vegetable supplements – a product Scott uses for fast recovery times in training. “I believe in it so much I’m a distributor! It’s the only neutriceutical I’ve ever found with double blind placebo controlled gold standard studies published in 18 prestigious medical journals naming Juice Plus by name with specific results. It’s incredible., grins Scott.

Scott says he realizes he has spent time getting an education in the ring and is completing his college degree in “Hard Knocks University” and is looking to graduate in 2012 and get his PhD in knocking people out and doing it with swagger. Scott has spent 5+ years learning his craft and stays in excellent shape. He understands what the major networks want. They want a heavyweight that will not run and throw cautious punches but will step out and ‘fight’. He also understands the value of being an entertainer.

“I can promise you that when I fight one of these top ten fighters it will be exciting because I am going to make the fight. I hope more people come out to see me at the Houston Club on July 28th,” concludes the tall and personable heavyweight.

Asked what he thought about the Bermane Stiverne and Ray Austin WBC Title Eliminator that was on television the other night, he stated rather quickly with that model looking smile, “Are you kidding me? I knock either guy out quickly.” Pretty brash statement to make for a young prospect but Skip Scott can deliver. Ask his Texas fans. They will tell you. They come out in busloads.

Kerry Daigle and Keeppunching Entertainment has two 8-10 round fights lined up before the end of the year for the extremely popular heavyweight.

♔EL Boxing Empress & MMA Princess♔, See you at the Fights and Thank You for your time.EL Boxing Empress Online @ Twitter http://www.twitter.com/Keishamorrisey ©®™ 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 All photos other than specified by "EL Boxing Empress & MMA Princess" Keisha Morrisey, for ♔Empire Morrisey Photo-Studios♔, KCKMT for Bloodline Boxing Communications Entertainment and ★Starlite Boxing's Sweetscience Magnews-Online Publication all rights reserved.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Skip is a world class guy and a world class boxer. He is full of endurance, charisama, charm and intelligence. He really puts on a great show for his fans. I look forward to the day that Skip "Strictly Business" Scott becomes a household name.