Share SBS w/Family or Friends

Friday, June 22, 2012

FINAL PRESSER QUOTES + PHOTOS - 'VIVA DON KING II'‏

Tony Grano (NABF No. 1-ranked heavyweight): “We chose to fight DaVarryl Williamson because he has had a very successful career and we need to fight guys like him. I need to fight the best to move up in this sport. I look forward to winning the NABF title.”

DaVarryl Williamson (Former world No. 1 heavyweight): “I feel like I have enough gas left in my tank at age 43 for a final push towards another world heavyweight championship fight. I have been successful in South Florida in the past. I won the NABF heavyweight title by beating Eliecer Castillo in Tampa back in 2004. I look forward to winning it again on Saturday night.”

Joey Hernandez (WBC U.S. super welterweight champion and WBO & IBF No. 10/WBC No. 14, fighting Brandon Baue): “Getting away from Miami to the King Training Camp in Orwell, Ohio, was the best thing for me. I plan on putting on a great show. If I win on Saturday and Cory Spinks defeats Cornelius Bundrage next Saturday, I might be fighting him for a world title, which is my goal.”

Angelo Santana (Undefeated WBA No. 15 lightweight contender, fighting Justin Savi): “I am very prepared for this fight. I am undefeated and this is an important fight in my career. Justin Savi is the best fighter I have ever faced. I must be at my best as I move up in level of competition with each fight towards a world championship.”

Justin Savi (Former WBC Silver Champion): I come here to fight. I must say, I will fight my best. Young Angelo Santana is a good fighter with no losses, but my experience will be too big of an obstacle for him.”

Omar Henry (Undefeated junior middleweight): “I’ve had four opponents for this event. Most of my fights are won by knockout. I like to knock people out, and that’s what I plan to do on Saturday. It doesn’t matter who they put in front of me on Saturday, I will put them down.”

Thomas Snow (WBA No. 15 contender): I have fought down from 136 pounds to 115. I’m the biggest and best 115-pounder out there right now. Get your cameras ready—doesn’t matter what technology—you’ll want to be taking pictures. I’m the only American ranked by the WBA at 115 pounds, so I appreciate your support.”

♔EL Boxing Empress & MMA Princess♔, See you at the Fights and Thank You for your time.EL Boxing Empress Online @ Twitter http://www.twitter.com/Keishamorrisey ©®™ 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 All photos other than specified by "EL Boxing Empress & MMA Princess" Keisha Morrisey, for ♔Empire Morrisey Photo-Studios♔, KCKMT for Bloodline Boxing Communications Entertainment and ★Starlite★ Boxing's Sweetscience Magnews-Online Publication all rights reserved.

No comments: