Share SBS w/Family or Friends

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

From Mondays press conference in Cancun; Nate Campbell, Juan Diaz, Samuel Peter, Oleg Maskaev



Nate Campbell: “It has been a hard road for me to get here but I am here now. I don’t have anything to do with what’s going on between Juan Diaz and Don King but I can tell you this: On Saturday night I’m going to take you to hell, Juan.”

Juan Diaz: “I’ve fought in Mexico many times and it’s great to be back home. I fought here when I was 16 years old. Nate Campbell is a good fighter and I’m ready to go 12 rounds.

Samuel Peter: (To Oleg Maskaev’s promoter Dennis Rappaport): “Buy a new pair of glasses because I want you to see how hard I’m going to hit your man on Saturday.”

(To Oleg Maskaev): “I want to tell you one thing: “I’m going to knock you out. I’m going to eat you alive.”


Samuel Peter: “I’m coming to fight on Saturday night and I promise I’m going to beat you. I’m going to punish you and beat you up. I’ve been fighting for seven years and I’ve never ducked anyone. I hope you’re planning on coming to fight on Saturday. You can run no more.”

Oleg Maskaev: “I’m ready and I’m coming to win on Saturday night. I have worked very hard.”

boxing entertainment fight sports mixed martial arts special events sports worlwide

No comments: