Share SBS w/Family or Friends

Thursday, April 3, 2008

CALVIN BROCK TO DELAY RING RETURN UNTIL RETINA HEALS

TOTOWA, NJ – In December 2007 heavyweight contender Calvin Brock underwent surgery to repair retinal damage in his right eye. In response to questions from the media and fans about his return to the ring, Brock has released this statement:



“I have been asked by members of the media and by boxing fans when I will return to the ring,” said Brock. “Recently I underwent surgery to fix damage in the retina of my right eye and I am waiting for the damage to heal. I plan to return to the ring once my eye is 100%. Until then I will rest and do what is necessary to help my eye repair.”

© 2007, 2008 All photos by "El Boxing Empress" Keisha Morrisey- Empire Morrisey Studios, for Bloodline Boxing Communications and Entertainment and Starlite Boxing's Sweetscience all rights reserved

No comments: