Share SBS w/Family or Friends

Saturday, August 6, 2011

WORLD RANKED CRUISERWEIGHT CONTENDER BJ FLORES TARGETS LATEEF KAYODE

World Ranked Cruiserweight, BJ Flores wants to make a statement and he has pinpointed the man that will not only make a fan friendly fight with, but be a fight of importance.

Fresh off his 5th round TKO victory of highly rated Nick Iannuzz on July 23rd, Flores wants world rated and undefeated cruiserweight Lateef Kayode next. Flores has a date in Springfield, Missouri in October and is more than willing to bring in the highly rated rugged Nigerian as his next opponent.

Flores is 25-1 with sixteen knockouts.

Kayode, 17-0 with fourteen knockouts is ranked Number one by the WBA; Number three by the WBO; number four the WBC; and Number five by the IBF.

"I wanted Kaydoe after the fight he had with Iannuzzi. For whatever reason, they went in another direction. Now I have another date in Springfield, Missouri at the end of October and Lateef is on the top of my list! I contacted his promoter today and still waiting for a response. I want to clear up any confusion about who the top US cruiserweight contender is. This is a new phase in my career”, said Flores

"We had a wonderful turnout at the O’Rielly Center and had over 2100 people at the event! The guys at the O’Rielly are very excited to do another show as are we! I will be fighting here every 3 months until I get a shot at a title! If Lateef Kayode will take the fight then he will be the next victim. If not that, I will fight another highly rated US contender."

“Kayode is rated higher than me and I'm willing to prove in the ring that I can beat him. It’s nothing personal but he has something I want and that’s a number-one ranking by the WBA and top five rating by all three other sanctioning bodies. He stands in my way of returning to a title fight and I want to set the record straight that I will fight any cruiserweight that is in my way of a title shot"!

VIDEO LINK TO HIGHLIGHTS OF FLORES KO OVER IANNUZZI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4el80ZHPNYM

♔EL Boxing Empress & MMA Princess♔, See you at the Fights and Thank You for your time.EL Boxing Empress Online @ Twitter http://www.twitter.com/Keishamorrisey ©®™ 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 All photos other than specified by "EL Boxing Empress & MMA Princess" Keisha Morrisey, for ♔Empire Morrisey Photo-Studios♔, KCKMT for Bloodline Boxing Communications Entertainment and ★Starlite Boxing's Sweetscience Magnews-Online Publication all rights reserved.

1 comment:

Unknown said...


We buy and sell properties contact us if you are looking to sell your property in Jefferson/Shelby county Alabama. We buy all condition all prices contact us at Starlite and starlitepi@aol.com and fill out the form on the site.