Share SBS w/Family or Friends

Friday, February 17, 2012

LaMANNA AND CRABTREE SQUARE OFF ON LINE BEFORE MAIN EVENT FIGHT THIS FRIDAY IN NUTLEY, NEW JERSEY

WEIGHTS FROM NUTLEY, NEW JERSEY

Thomas LaManna 15.1.8 – Daniel Crabtree 148.7
Richard Pierson 166.6 – Anibal Acevedo 165.5
Johnson Thompson 158.4 – Laureano Laracuente 157.4
John Lennox 227.7 – Miles Kelly 199.3
Godson Noel 158.2 – Satchell James 158.7
Alantez Fox 155 – Fitzgerald Johnson 158
Aaron Kinch 258.2 – Donnie Crawford 223
Leandro Acevedo 163.5 – Marcus Clay 166.6
Jose Javier Calderon 141.5 – Jonathan Garcia 142.3

PROMOTER: Gabe LaConte’s First Round Promotions
VENUE: Nutley High School
First Bell: 7pm
BROADCAST: www.gfl.tv

Thomas “Cornflake” LaManna (6-0, 4 KO’s)
“He is a tough guy. I saw him on tape and respect him and said let’s go”
“It means everything to me to be fighting at home. I will have lots of support”
“I have been training extra hard”
“I laughed when I saw that Facebook post”
“I see a win and that’s it”

Daniel Crabtree (3-3, 3 KO’s)
“We are going to be coming hard on the 17th”
“He has a nice record. A 6-0 guy in his hometown is perfect for me”
“I enjoy fighting in New Jersey”
“I have one job and that’s too take his head off and I will be damned if he will do anything about it”
“I see a knockout no question about it”

♔EL Boxing Empress & MMA Princess♔, See you at the Fights and Thank You for your time.EL Boxing Empress Online @ Twitter http://www.twitter.com/Keishamorrisey ©®™ 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 All photos other than specified by "EL Boxing Empress & MMA Princess" Keisha Morrisey, for ♔Empire Morrisey Photo-Studios♔, KCKMT for Bloodline Boxing Communications Entertainment and ★Starlite★ Boxing's Sweetscience Magnews-Online Publication all rights reserved.

1 comment:

Mayweather vs Cotto said...

such an very nice match up can't wait to see them in the ring. thank you for sharing this post.