Share SBS w/Family or Friends

Friday, May 3, 2013

Floyd Mayweather, Robert Guerrero & Undercard Fighters Make Grand Arrivals At MGM Grand

Eight-Time and Five-Division World Champion Floyd "Money" Mayweather and Six-Time and Four-Division World Champion Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero made their grand arrivals on Tuesday at MGM Grand in Las Vegas, formally kicking off fight week for "MAY DAY: Mayweather vs. Guerrero" taking place this Saturday, May 4, live on SHOWTIME PPV (9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT) from the MGM Grand Garden Arena. 
"This camp has been the best camp of my career." - Mayweather

"He should just worry about getting ready for the rematch at this point." - Guerrero

FLOYD MAYWEATHER  

"The camp that we had this time has been tremendous.  I feel good.  I'm ready to go out there and perform.  My body looks a lot better.  It probably looks the best it has ever looked.  I have been here 17 years now and I believe we are put in certain positions for certain reasons.  This camp has been the best camp of my career."

ROBERT GUERRERO:

"My belief is that I'm going to go in there and beat him down on May 4th.  He should just worry about getting ready for the rematch at this point.  Be ready to be shocked."


♔EL Boxing Empress & MMA Princess♔, See you at the Fights and Thank You for your time. EL Boxing Empress Online @ Twitter http://www.twitter.com/Keishamorrisey ©®™ 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 All photos other than those specified by "EL Boxing Empress & MMA Princess" Keisha Morrisey, for ♔Impress Photo-Studios♔ and KCKMT for Bloodline Boxing Communications Entertainment and ★Starlite★ Boxing's Sweetscience Blog-Online Publication all rights reserved.

No comments: